BENEFITS OF IV THERAPY INFUSIONS
- Resolving Malabsorption Issues – People with malabsorption issues are unable to absorb nutrients and minerals or we can say that they have an incomplete digestion and absorption of food from their small intestine. The culprit behind such issues are majorly gastrointestinal disorders or autoimmune diseases such as bacterial overgrowth in gut, Crohn’s disease, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, etc. Such conditions can cause a massive depletion of essential nutrients from the body. So much so even diet modifications won’t be able to fulfil them and would require intravenous infusions.
- Improved Recovery Time – Whenever we are exposed any illnesses such as septic infections, surgical interventions, chemo or radiotherapy, severe COVID-19, or any sickness which has had a long duration or has caused a lot of exhaustion, malnutrition & decreased energy levels need help in recovery. IV nutritional therapy in such cases is vital in speeding up the recovery process of such individuals.
- Immune System Support – Individuals living with comorbidities are always at risk of catching high-risk infections. Due to poor immune system, it becomes difficult for such people to fight off the infections. We have often seen people with comorbidities or poor immune systems have low level of lymphocytes, CD4 counts and are deficient in other blood parameters as well. Administration of IV nutritional therapies help in stimulating the immune system. IV Ascorbic acid infusions along with other antioxidants and minerals do lead to in the growth of lymphocytes which are essential for fighting infections. Regular infusions in elderly leads to better quality of life, improvement in fatigue and stress.
- Management of Chronic Conditions – Individuals with chronic health conditions are not heavily nutritionally depleted but also need such infusions for treatment purposes. Many substances which we use include L-Arginine, ascorbic acid, magnesium, L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, and many others. Each of them plays a different and significant role in addressing the root causes of the condition either directly or indirectly.
|2||POOR SLEEP||WEIGHT GAIN|
|5||ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION||VAGINAL DRYNESS/THINNING|
|6||LOW MUSCLE MASS||MEMORY LAPSES|
|7||POOR COGNITIVE FUNCTION||NIGHT SWEATS|
|8||REDUCED LIBIDO||HOT FLASHES (sudden feeling of warmth in the upper body)|
|10||HEART DISEASE||POOR SLEEP|
|11||DECLINED TESTOSTERONE||REDUCED LIBIDO|
|1||Helps in co-maintenance of good (HDL) & bad (LDL) cholesterol||Healthy libido levels||Helps in turning off estrogen when required|
|2||Reduces blood pressure & plaque formation from the arterial walls||Provides cardiovascular protection by maintaining healthy cholesterol levels||Essential during pregnancy for the maintenance of uterine lining|
|3||A vital role in healthy memory & cognitive functioning||Improved energy levels, concentration, & alertness||Beneficial effects on lipid & cholesterol levels|
|4||May reduce bone loss||Bone building by increased calcium retention||Accelerates new bone growth|
Why is it important to look after hormonal health?
Ignorance of poor hormonal health can lead to further medical conditions such as type-2 diabetes, tumours in ovaries, prostate cancer, memory loss, psychosis, obesity, depression, adrenal fatigue etc. Other than such risk it also affects your daily routine, work and personal life, and productivity.
HEALTH CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH HEAVY METAL POISNING WHERE IV CHELATION IS USED:
- Heart Failure
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetes Mellitus, Retinopathy, Neuropathy
- Neurological Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Alzheimer's disease
- Hair Loss
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Skin Ulcers
- Cholesterol Reduction
- Cholesterol Reduction
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Enhancement in memory, cognitive health, and concentration
- Bone mass preservation
- Decrease in irritability due to mood stability
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Weight loss
- Improvement in cholesterol levels along with blood sugar regulation
- Men witness increased muscle mass
- Enhanced sex drive and functioning
- Improved complexion
- Protective benefits which were originally available during optimal production of natural hormones