WHAT IS PROLOZONE THERAPY?
The prolozone therapy is used for the regeneration of internally damaged joints and for treating other chronic pain conditions by injecting ozone and collagen producing substances. The injected substance helps in rebuilding, and restoring the optimal requirements of healthy joints and ligaments.
Cases of osteoarthritis, lower back discomfort, broken ligaments have seen an uproar in the last decade and even the younger population of our country have now become participants as well.
The destiny of many suffering from such chronic pain conditions are left on not so effective surgeries, pain killers, cortisone shots or on anti-inflammatory medications. But still they are not able to achieve optimal results.Contact Us
LOOKING AT THE ROOT CAUSES OF SUCH CHRONIC PAIN CONDITIONS
1. Natural degeneration of tissues due to aging, recurrent mechanical stress, poor nutrition
2. Body’s loss of its ability of repairing tissues
3. Limited blood supply to the specific areas of the body
4. Nerve endings, in the case of ligaments
5. Sports or accidental injuries
A combination of all such factors contribute towards the development of severe strain when the affected body parts are used by an individual. Moreover, the tensons, cartilage, and ligaments get dehydrated and weaker. And due to this the joints or other body parts lose their tightness and don’t function anymore as they used to in the previous times.
HOW DOES PROLOZONE THERAPY ADDRESS THE ROOT CAUSES OF JOINT & CHRONIC PAIN?
- The injected ozone helps in increasing the blood flow and allows the pathway for receiving healing nutrients.
- Ozone helps in stimulating the fibroblasts (common cells for connecting tissues) which are responsible for synthesizing the collagen and extracellular matrix and is known to play a vital role in wound healing.
- Ozone also helps in stimulating chondroblasts which are the cells responsible for secreting cartilage.
- Overall, the prolozone therapy helps in increasing the cellular repair activity which allows the strengthening of the compromised tissues and then offers the elimination of the underlying cause of the pain.
HEALTH CONDITIONS TREATED AT CFOH WITH PROLOZONE THERAPY:
- Hip Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Shoulder Pain
- Neck Pain
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Frozen shoulder
- Knee pain
- Degenerative and Arthritic knees
- Patellar tendinitis
- Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Other Joint Pain
- Range of Motion Issues
- Degenerated Discs
- Swimmer’s Shoulder
- Achilles Tendinitis